Invictus Capital: Weekly Wrap 15.10
The weekly wrap can be delivered to your inbox at the end of each week by subscribing to the Invictus Capital newsletter at the bottom of the homepage
Invictus Q3 2021 Quarterly Report
After a rocky period for cryptoassets over the second quarter, it was a pleasure to see the crypto markets perk up over the third, with none of the Invictus Capital suite of funds registering a decline and Bitcoin tracking towards its all-time high.
The Invictus funds continued their record of strong performance. In a quarter marked by increasing regulatory pressure in the industry, this is an excellent outcome. With all the Invictus funds appreciating throughout the quarter, the simple average return across our suite of four open-ended funds was an incredible 18.99%, which is equivalent to an annualized return of 100.45%.
The third-quarter report is now available and will touch on various exciting developments over the period, including company and fund updates, as well as comprehensive market commentary, spanning cryptoassets and the global macroeconomy. Enjoy!
Please find the latest quarterly report here.
Indicators (08 October — 15 October)
- Invictus Margin Lending (IML): $1.28, +9.76% (weekly compound annualized rate)
- Crypto10 Hedged (C10): $7.77, +2.66%
- Crypto20 (C20): $4.84, +1.50%
- Invictus Bitcoin Alpha (IBA): $2.84, +3.82%
- Invictus Hyperion Fund (IHF): $0.48 (Updated Q3–21)
- Invictus Capital Token (ICAP): $12.74, +15.07%
- BTC: $57,379.53, +6.67%
- ETH: $3,791.18, +5.67%
- GOLD: $1,795.10, +2.29%
- S&P500: 4,438.26, +0.88%
Uniswap Liquidity Mining Program Extended
The liquidity mining incentives for the ICAP-ETH and C20-ETH Uniswap V2 liquidity pools will be extended for the remainder of the year.
Read more here.
Invictus Yield Vault
Invictus Capital is thrilled to announce the public launch of the Invictus Yield Vault. The Yield Vault allows qualifying lenders the opportunity to lend a minimum amount of $25,000 BTC, ETH and/or Stablecoins for highly competitive interest rates to Invictus Alpha, Invictus Capital’s trading division.
The Vault is now seamlessly integrated into the investor portal on the Invictus Capital website! Prospective crypto lenders now have a single web location to effortlessly view Yield Vault information, crypto lending interest rates, FAQ information, and contact our Yield Vault Team.
To view our rates and contact our Vault team, please visit our landing page.
Borrow Against Your Crypto With Peace of Mind
Crypto users can now borrow against their crypto secure in the knowledge that their investment will not get liquidated.
Invictus Alpha (the trading company of Invictus Capital) has engineered a new product that is offering users the opportunity to borrow USD-based stablecoins (or BTC and ETH) against BTC and ETH with no risk of liquidation.
Other News & Links
- Invictus in the Press/News
1. Ovex Exit Finalization & Buy-and-Burn Announcement
- SolStreet News
1. The Great Gainsby Competition Details
- Syntropy News
1. Tim Murphy joined #Syntropy as a Solution Architect. Coming from @AWScloud and Apstra (acquired by @JuniperNetworks), Tim was one of the founding members of @holochain and will play a significant role in the Syntropy upcoming tech rollout.
2. Syntropy Stack Oct 14 Release Notes
- Quantfury News
1. Diary Episode 6
2. Quantfury Gazette: Cybersecurity — the soldiers of digital warfare
Interested in Invictus Capital? Investing is possible after signing up and completing account verification
You can also reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org anytime